Team Droxy
Team Droxy
Posted on Saturday 14 December 2013, 11:01 pm, 0 Comment.
2013 is finally coming to an end. As for kpop, there had been a lot of comeback and debut that brings about hundreds of songs into the scene. Of course there would be a good song and the not so good one. But a few song came to my attention for being able to be better in the hand of other singer. And the song is as following:

  • 24 Hours - Sunmi 


After a few of failed attempts this, JYP hit hard with Sunmi debut single. The pop ballad song really brings out the best in Sunmi and able to gain popularity in just a short while. I dont have anything againts her and this song, in fact she did a good job with it. But, I cant get over the feeling that Miss A could have done a better job. 




  • Mr Lee - Park Ji Yoon


For those who are still new to kpop probably dont know who Park Ji Yoon is. But she is famous in the 90's with her song coming of age ceremony received a lot of love from fan. But for her latest song Mr Lee, although receiveing more than 650 00 sales, we could see a lot of flaws in her performance where her dancing seems a bit off.

If I was to choose another Idol who could do a better job on the song, it would be Ailee. Although this song is not what Ailee usually do, the clean image of the song could help to cover Ailee's latest scandal.




  • Healing - Yoo Sung Eun


When I first watch the stage on M Countdown I was suprise to how similar the singer is (lookwise) to 15& Park Ji Min. Even the song and the performance style suit Ji Min's style. I think Yoo Sung Eun did justice to the song. I'm just curios how the song would sound if it was performed by 15&.

I see no difference
p/s: I think she would be a great addition to the current 15&


  • Marry Me - K Hunter


It is outside of my knowledge where this guy came from. Out of nowhere he emerge into the kpop scene with Marry Me as the tittle song to his first mini album "Learn with Love". this song is just another sweet genre, house music dance song that dont quite have anything special in it. But it is also one of those song that sometimes replay in your head.

Unfortunately, K Hunter unable to lift the song with either his singing nor his dancing skills. But if ZE;A 5 is the one who performed this song, I guess at least it could have gone slightly better.




  • I Am Better - M.Pire


Coming back with a new member shows hope M.Pire is going to get better but that does not seems to be the case. Although the song I Am Better reminded me to great song like Mr Simple by Super Junior, M.Pire did so less to the song that it does'nt not gain the amount of attention it should've amounted.

The song that have a strong energetic beats was performed so dry that it is does not seems exciting and ended up looking boring. While suggesting Super Junior's name here could seems a bit unfair (as any song by them would be a hit due to the mass fandom) I think that Infinite at least could've brought the house down with this song.


          All the above is my personal opinion (without any intention to ridicule any party). So if I ended up offending any, I am sorry for that. But the last time I heard, This Is Cruel World....Muahahaha(evil laugh). 


P/s: feel free to leave your thought below.


Labels:


Intro
General


Ask Us
Anything Here

BEST VIEW USING CHROME . Template by MHZ . Edit by YOURNAMEHERE.